Any other mummies to newborns here?

pinkstarbinks

Reaction score
Hey are there any others of us about? <3:wohoo::hug::cloud9:

I'm joining with Theo who was born via emergency c-section at 38+3 on 24th April weighing 7lb 7oz

IMG-20190504-WA0021.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations!

FTM to a baby girl born April 27th, weighing 7lb 13oz. We started induction at 5pm on Friday and she arrived at 11:32pm on Saturday.

I'm currently struggling with a shallow latch and nipple pain, but we are getting there. Everything else is going beautifully!

Hi there, first let me say, Congratulations!! Theo looks wonderful!! I am a mom of an infant, just wanted to drop by and welcome you to this wonderful journey!!

Hey mummies congratulations on your precious bundles and on being new mummies :flower: i feel you on the nipple pain haha though fortunately only get it for 10 second or so when beginning the feed and when he clenches at the end, do you mean you have continual pain? Hope it clears for you, how is the latch situation also? X

Time is flying anyone else feel that? Partner back at work from paternity today, our babies' 2 weeks 1 day old already feels like he's been a part of our family forever his brothers worship him very sweet to see x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->