Any other religions celebrating Christmas??

I think xmas is a lovely time of yr, i dont celebrate the religious side as stated in the other thread, but its so hard not to join in cos its such a joyful time of yr, you cant help but get sucked into the festivities :)

I'm Jewish and DH is an agnostic Gentile. We don't celebrate Christmas, but will join friends who do celebrate it if they have a party in their homes. What we do celebrate this time of year is Hanukkah and the winter Solstice.

my grandma is JW but she still celebrates xmas not the religious side but the giving of gifts. She is the only member of our family who is a JW all th rest if us are not religious in any way.
My first sons dad was a muslim and didnt really care for the celbration of xmas but we still had a tree up and bought our son a gift me and ds spent the day with my family he stayed at home with his friends and treated it as a normal day. We didnt buy each other gifts however he celebrated eid

I have a friend who is a Turkish Muslim and she always puts a Christmas tree up, has christmas dinner, gets throroughly involved in the festivities and gives and receives presents and cards. She loves the customs and festivities around christmas and says she wants her children to be excited about the traditions of the country they were born in as well as knowing about their Muslim religion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->