Any Ovia users?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
How accurate did it seem with ur projected fertile days / O date? My last 2 cycles were 33 days and this past one I had a positive OPK CD18 but Ovia is saying my projected O date this time around is the 21st (CD 13) as opposed to the 26th (CD 18) that I expected. Planning on BDing tomm night then next Tues night and next Friday night ( we don't do it a lot coz of the kids lol ) and just hoping that is all bases covered

I think unless you're temping and charting, the projected O date is simply about 14 days before your period. If you're using OPks, that will be more accurate than Ovia's prediction. ;)

It may work for women with the same regular periods every month. Mine is irregular so it doesn't help me. Mine ranges from CD 32-37. When Ovia gives me the green squares I check for my CM also and temp. I use fertility friend along with Ovia. Good luck!

I love using Ovia and it has been helpful in tracking my cycles but I discovered I don't o until cd 16. Ovia had it being cd 14.

Well I'm CD13 and ovia says that like yesterday was a 9 fertility rating and today 8.5 and going down and and countdowntopregnancy O calculator says not till like Sept 26 which lines up with last cycle Oing on CD 18 not 14 so I'm going with that instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->