Any Sep moms to be??

xxHeatherxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! Im a Sep mom to be due the 22nd.....that makes me right around 9 1/2 weeks. Im one of those obssesive mommies that googles EVERYTHING I feel.....any others like that? Ive had a bad past and Im really nervous that everything will go as smoothly as it has with no bad news. Tomorrow DH and I go to our first ob appt to see babys heartbeat and our little peanut. Any moms out there that can obssess with me??

im sept 17th... woo hoo.. and just like u i google EVERYTHING! lol.. no harm in it.. its fun:happydance:

Hi :wave: I'm due on 29th but doc put me down as 22nd Sept (but I'm sure I'm right as I ovulated late. I'll obsess with you :hugs:

im september 8th and just finally starting to relax. thanks goodness!

I am due September 9th, and haven't relaxed yet! I obsess as well, and google everything! Mainly due to some spotting I've had brownish-type, but had scan at 10 weeks + 2 and say the baby measuring perfectly and HB but still cannot relax until I see him/her again!

:hi: I'm due September the 18th. Congratz to you all, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I'm in a September due date group and it's ace. Lots of lovely people to give you some great advice and reassurance if you need it and there's a little fun questionnaire thingy to fill out, it's on page one. I'll put the link on if anyone wants to join the group.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/832622-september-2012-mommies-due-dates.html

I'm due Sept 17. I go for my first appointment on Thursday, can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat.

I'll join you ladies...I'm due the 17th...this will be our second baby...we've seen and heard the heartbeat twice so far and both times it's amazing! Did you guys get dopplers? I just ordered one because I want to see if I can find the heartbeat!

I have one. I'm pretty sure I've found the baby's heartbeat, but then I wonder if it's really mine. I've found one that is much faster so it must be the baby, not mine, at least I think.
I have my first appointment Thurs. Can't wait for the doc to find the heartbeat, help ease my mind some.

I'll join you ladies...I'm due the 17th...this will be our second baby...we've seen and heard the heartbeat twice so far and both times it's amazing! Did you guys get dopplers? I just ordered one because I want to see if I can find the heartbeat!

hi im due sept. 23 this will be my second and i get to hear the hearybeat next week i cant wait

im due sept 21st, midwife makes me due 17th, me and the scan made me due 21st. i also worry about everything, im not used to good things happening to me, i also google everything i feel, and things im ment to be feeling...loads! lol. xx

Hi, I'm due the 22nd as well, come join the September mommies on the pregnancy groups and discussions board....

I'm due Sept 23rd! And yes I am a google queen!!! Had a mc last june so I'm a little worried about everything! My 1st doc appt is 2morrow but I had the joy of being a practice dummy for some new girls learning how to do ultrasounds,so I got to see my lil baby hb and I'm still a nervous wreck!!smh!! I can't wait to hear the hb now!

Happy Healthy 40wks to all of us!!!

I'm due Sept 27th and although its my 2nd I'm still a nervous wreck I booked a private scan for peace of mind so hoping all is well x

I'm also due Sept 23. This is my fourth child (fifth pregnancy) and I worry in silence as I don't want to worry hubby because he's already worried enough because he's afraid this is his only chance to be a father because its taken us so long to get pregnant (almost 4.5 years) I don't bother googling anymore but just the knowledge I already have is bothersome enough...lol

Im due Sep 04. Had my 12 week ultrasound and all was good. But i stress alot lol and i was peeing on sticks alll the time at my earlier stages. Worrying about every cramp etc and googled ALOT.

I'm due Sept 22nd and it's my birthday on the 18th Sept. I hope baby doesn't come on the 18th :( He/she will grow to hate that lol. I used to hate it when my mum and her friends son whose birthday was also on the 18th, suggested combined parties. Argh! Frustrating much? lol :p September is the busiest time of year for new borns because of xmas and nye celebrations lol

I'm due Sept 22nd and it's my birthday on the 18th Sept. I hope baby doesn't come on the 18th :( He/she will grow to hate that lol. I used to hate it when my mum and her friends son whose birthday was also on the 18th, suggested combined parties. Argh! Frustrating much? lol :p September is the busiest time of year for new borns because of xmas and nye celebrations lol

My birthday is the 16th and my bean is due a week later on my 6yos birthday and nieces too...my niece was due on my birthday and she came a week late on my daughters...I have a pattern that during all my pregnancies I had a birthday so I'm hoping bean holds out until at least after my birthday...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->