Any similiar situation that ended in BFP???

NightRN

Reaction score
:coffee:
Ok So after reading through about 500 of these TTC forum, I have officially decided to post. I am so obsessed with trying to figure out if I am pregnant or not and wonder why it is coming on so strong lately.
About me: I am 26 years old, married over a year. TTC for 7 months, no basal body temp charting due to working night shift. Have used the opks in the past, just not this past cycle.
So the situation I am in currently and would like advice on. TMI alert..
My last full period was on June7th 2016. I always have a 31 day cycle. So one day prior to af due date, I had what looked like the start of a period, pink blood visible when I wiped and some staining, not enough to cover a pad. Also, I had NONE of the PMS or period symptoms I always suffer from. So this lasted on and off for 2.5 days and af never arrived. During those 2 days I had blood work done at the docs, which came back negative. I also, have taken a few HPT all negative. I may also add I have never used first morning urine.

So today af is due in exactly a week (if last month counted as a period)and I am trying to be patient. But I wonder If anyone has had heard of a very late positive, or has been in a similar situation. I am trying to not be crazy about it, but we all know how that goes.

Any advice or story would be great! :fish:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"