Any temp drops that are still bfp?

Gypsy99

Reaction score
As the title suggests. Second day my temp has dropped. I think im roughly 9-10dpo. Experiencing cramps and my CP is low. Could swear AF is coming, but usually if I get these cramps she woyld have arrived by now.

Anyone?

I guess it would depend on how much it dropped by. If it's less than half a degree, it could just be normal variations. If it's a major drop, below coverline, it might be impending AF. Hopefully someone smarter than me about this weighs in too!

Your temperature reflects the amount of progesterone in your blood. You need progesterone to hold a pregnancy. If your temps drop, your progesterone is dropping and you can't hold a pregnancy. But as the PP said, it depends on the drop and how accurate you took your temp.

Thanks. It's in celcius but has gone from 36.5 to 36.3 over two days. I keep thinking that AF should be here now because of the cramps on top and now currently my breasts are hurting. Maybe because I have had funny sleeps lately my temps are off at the moment. How do I make sure that my progesterone levels stay high if AF does arrive?

I temp in celcius too. That sort of drop would be enough for me to consider that AF was only a few days away. Do you have a link to your chart?

Funny sleeps can definitely play havock with your temps. How many DPO are you? Have you tested?

When you shed your lining and get AF, your progesterone drops. It needs to be low so you have your period and start a new cycle. But if your progesterone levels are low after you ovulate, that's when problems arise.

Just from what you've said, if you've tested and it was a BFN, it's likely AF will arrive in the next day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->