any tips on TTC please :-(

samj131

Reaction score
hiya guys...not been on here for a while.
bit of background - me and my hubby were TTC for 14months and got BFP but sadly 3 weeks later i suffered a miscarriage (Aug 09) ... we have been TTC ever since as we both felt ready soon after the miscarriage!
i was 99% positive that this month was my lucky month and all we wanted to see at christmas was a BFP... but :witch: came on tuesday (1 week early)

Just getting really stressed and fed up now. i just feel like this isnt meant to happen for us and nearly ready for giving up!

Please HELP!! Any advice would be great :) xx

Sorry about your loss honey.
Are you using any method to pinpoint ovulation? OPK or charting? I use OPk.
It is very important to properly time BD.

Welcome back darling, and baby dust!

Sorry about your loss honey.
Are you using any method to pinpoint ovulation? OPK or charting? I use OPk.
It is very important to properly time BD.

Welcome back darling, and baby dust!

no not using anything to pinpoint ovulation...i have been using an ovulation calendar but as my period has come a week early this month i dont know if it is worth doing!
i have had a few people say that you should try and have sex every day but not sure if this would be better then every 2/3 days.

have a look at the newbies to charting thread i found it really helpful and i find charting also gives you something to focus on :D xxxx good luck

have a look at the newbies to charting thread i found it really helpful and i find charting also gives you something to focus on :D xxxx good luck

sorry kitty_girl where will i find this...not been on for so long. thanks xx

Here you are sam i hope you find it useful:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/228332-new-charting-join-other-newbies-here.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->