• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any TTC's in manchester area?

hopingtobemum

Reaction score
Hi there, was just wondering if there are any ladies TTC in the Manchester or north west area who fancy meeting up or chatting? I moved to Manchester laste last year and dont know many people out of work and would like to meet similar people to me who are in similar situations. My husband and I have onyl just started TTC and are very excited.
So, be good to hear from anyone who is interested!

Thanks
x

Hi there, was just wondering if there are any ladies TTC in the Manchester or north west area who fancy meeting up or chatting? I moved to Manchester laste last year and dont know many people out of work and would like to meet similar people to me who are in similar situations. My husband and I have onyl just started TTC and are very excited.
So, be good to hear from anyone who is interested!

Thanks
x

Hi hoping! I just moved to Manchester this year too, and also am ttc, but don't really know anyone yet either! whereabouts are you? PM if you want!:hugs:

I'm not ttc but I dont know loads of people in Manchester (most I met at uni moved away) I seem to be stuck in alot at the moment with not being at work.

hey guys, thanks for getting back to me!!

How do you pm on here? I've never done it before!

Be good to get to know new people and also people who are in similar situations as each other. Maybe we could arrange to meet up.

xxxx:coffee:

im in manchester area too, let me know if you arrange to meet x

I'm in Manchester, not TTC, but i've got a LO x

Hey ladies, fancy arranging a meet then?
I was thinking city centre, if that's ok with everyone?
How about somewhere like the Arndale?
If anyone is interested, let me know and maybe we can arrange?
All welcome, wether wtt, ttc,preggers or with a LO!

yeah I'm up for meeting up!!

It'd be good to make some new friends out of work.

Somewhere central sounds good or there's always somewhere like the Trafford centre due to it being failry easy to get to and good for parking etc!!!

What do other people think??? I'm not bothered where it is!

Maybe see some of you soon then

L x

yeah I'm up for meeting up!!

It'd be good to make some new friends out of work.

Somewhere central sounds good or there's always somewhere like the Trafford centre due to it being failry easy to get to and good for parking etc!!!

What do other people think??? I'm not bothered where it is!

Maybe see some of you soon then

L x

Trafford centre good too!
When is good for anyone?
it may just be you and me at this rate hopingtobemum!

agghh! just saw your news hoping!
CONGRATULATIONS!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"