Any (Twin) Mums not getting BH @ 27wks?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by tripletsOMG, Nov 14, 2011.

1. tripletsOMG

tripletsOMG Well-Known Member

I am 27wks + and have only experienced BH like ` day. Anyone else? I want my uterus to be strong to push out 2 babes. My other children were summer babies except 3rd(I have 3rd child forgetful syndrome lol) and I remember having them all the time not sure when they started though. Any thoughts.
    Also I had painful debilitating leg cramps with others when does that start. Maybe I am just healthier this time around. I eat tons of protien, water and bananas this time around.

2. Miranda

Miranda mom + twins on the way!

i havent had any, at least not that i've noticed. i dont remember having them with my other child either but i suppose it could be happening and i'm just oblivious :)

3. Fairyclaire13

Fairyclaire13 Well-Known Member

I'm not having twins but I have had BO braxton hicks at all!! I think every pregnancy is different from what I've read - even for the same person.

4. Cuffy

Cuffy Mum to 1 Expecting Twins

Mine didn't start til 28 weeks and oh my days the pressure that came with them! Make the most of it poppet!