Any twinges.....?

cocosianelle

Reaction score
Ok so its just after 2am here in the UK and I just cannot sleep so what better way to make myself tired than to have a good old rant.

So I was due on Saturday with our first baby but thats been and gone so overdue now. I swear if I hear these two words again I'm going to scream! I know people are only asking with best intentions but its really driving me mad :nope:

The worst culprit is my mum, I have the same text off her daily and she phones me every day - their is only so much you can say when being asked the same questions. Sometimes I actually wish I was on facebook so I could just make an announcement to say I'm fine, no baby yet.

I suppose its only going to get worse the longer this bambino is cooking - wish she would hurry up!

I think I'll leave the rant their for now :blush:

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow & already getting these questions. I'm dreading it if I go over-due. Pretty sure my phone will be shut off and I will logged off of facebook.

I went 14 days over and was reafy to murder someone. My due date was xmas eve too so everyone remembered it lol I am sure she will be here soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->