Any US. Military Families in need of care packages???

blmcd08

Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for soldiers in need of care packages for the Thanksgiving Christmas season and random times during the year if you have a family member in need or know of someone please let me know. I know that there are some military moms on here and who to benefit better :) If there are famillies that need things too let me know who and what. Thanks everyone!!

Hello! I am looking for soldiers in need of care packages for the Thanksgiving Christmas season and random times during the year if you have a family member in need or know of someone please let me know. I know that there are some military moms on here and who to benefit better :) If there are famillies that need things too let me know who and what. Thanks everyone!!

How sweet of you! I don't personally know anyone but wanted to just say how nice.:thumbup:

How sweet of you! I don't personally know anyone but wanted to just say how nice.:thumbup:

This is an old post but I am still interested in doing this! Please let me know if you have someone in mind!!

AD military momma here! I know of some low income military families near me that could benefit from maybe a holiday package.. but they aren't overseas or anything. I also know of one military family that's stationed with me, that is going thru a lot. Their baby boy was recently born with heart issues and was transferred to a hospital very far away. So they are currently at that hospital with their baby, and wont be home for the holidays. I would have to work up some addresses.

AD military momma here! I know of some low income military families near me that could benefit from maybe a holiday package.. but they aren't overseas or anything. I also know of one military family that's stationed with me, that is going thru a lot. Their baby boy was recently born with heart issues and was transferred to a hospital very far away. So they are currently at that hospital with their baby, and wont be home for the holidays. I would have to work up some addresses.

Please do!! They might be a little late in arriving for Christmas but it would still be something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->