Any vegan recipes?

staycutee

mummy
Reaction score
Preferably not with tofu as however hard I try I can't cook with it!

Veg stir fry

Bolognese made with a suitable mince substitute

Veg/chickpea curry

https://www.vegansociety.com/lifestyle/food/recipes/

HTH xx

is vegan veggie and non dairy? if so my lentil soup recipe should be fine- fry onions, carrot and sweet potato in a pan, add stock and lentils. It's delish I'm having it tonight infact!

ETA you can do a spicy version if you fry some paprika, chilli and tumerick first x

is vegan veggie and non dairy? if so my lentil soup recipe should be fine- fry onions, carrot and sweet potato in a pan, add stock and lentils. It's delish I'm having it tonight infact!

ETA you can do a spicy version if you fry some paprika, chilli and tumerick first x

No animal products, so no meat/dairy/eggs etc.

I was vegan years ago, was the healthiest I've been tbh.

The lentil soup sounds gooood :)

Pinterest-- sign up!

I love chili; soften onion and garlic in a pan w/ olive oil, add 1 can each rinsed of black beans and kidney beans, 1 can diced tomato, 1 packet chili seasoning... I add strained tomato as needed as well. I also hide whatever veg I want in it, things like carrot, corn, celery, zucchini

My favourite lazy Winter recipe is Veggie Pastries. I put basically whatever is in the fridge in them. Usually broccoli, carrot, zucchini, onion, capsicum, mushrooms, sometimes spinach... doesn't really matter just a variety of vegetables. Then I use either a little bit of soy sauce or soy-free Cheezly (Any vegan cheese is fine) or even if I don't have them I've also used pasta sauce or leftover stir fry sauce as well then I just mix it together and spoon it onto the pastry (1 sheet cut in half makes 2 pastries), 'wrap' them like little packages and freeze them until I am feeling too lazy to cook after work. then they just go in the oven for 20-30 minutes, flipping them half way through.

Try parsleysoup (google it as I am not yet allowed to post links!)
:flower:

Oh I've done 10 posts now so I may be able to link now: https://www.parsleysoup.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->