Any Vitex ladies want to wait with me?

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I'll be left in limbo again this month. Last cycle I only took Vitex from cd12-27. It bumped my LP from 8-9, yay! Now I'm hoping it'll be better after a full cycle. I'm kind of hoping for a 14 day LP but that's a total stretch, I know.
Going by last lp I'm due on the 5th but if I go past the 8th, I'll be testing.
Anyone want to wait with me? I'm trying not to obsess or symptom spot but at 6 DPO, the struggle is real.
Lots of :dust: ladies xx

I love Vitex! First month of going OTT with my supplements (vitex, magnesium, chromium plus, l-carnitine, pro-biotic, maca, pre-natal multivitamin, fish oil, CoQ10, evening primrose oil – AND cough syrup to improve my limited CM (works a treat!!!) - 10DPO, but feeling it could be another BFN :(

I love Vitex! First month of going OTT with my supplements (vitex, magnesium, chromium plus, l-carnitine, pro-biotic, maca, pre-natal multivitamin, fish oil, CoQ10, evening primrose oil – AND cough syrup to improve my limited CM (works a treat!!!) - 10DPO, but feeling it could be another BFN :(

I love it too!! It's the reason my beautiful rainbow boy is with us today! I had been taking it for three months and got my BFP on the third month, after almost 3 years of TTC.
I didn't think I would need it this time around, as is been having O pains on cd13 and a regular 27 day cycle. I started to temp on cycle #7 and realised that I only have an 8 day LP! :dohh: No wonder I'm on cycle #10 without any sign of a BFP! I got lp up to 9 last cycle so keen to see what will happen this time.
10 DPO is still pretty early lovie xx I always try and think about it like this.
9 DPO is the most common day of implantation, so implantation 9 DPO with a doubling rate of 48 hours and a baseline hcg of 0 and testing with a FRER that detects 6.
9 DPO - 0
11 DPO - 2
13 DPO - 4
15 DPO - 8
So there's still plenty of time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.