Any Weight Watcher Gals Out There?

babezone

Reaction score
Well ive decided im fed up of feeling fat n miserable. so i want to start weight watchers. i no u have more chance of loosing if you go to the classes but ive decided not to. i did use to be a memba a few years ago and then jus slowly stopped going.

so i havea few books and a rough idea on where to start etc
but what i was wondering is does anybody have any good tips on things that are little points ie cadburys eggs only being 3 points

i no it sounds silly but its like every single thing im eating im feeling guilty for eating it. but say for example i have a bag or crisps and sandwhich that comes to 5 points im still allowed this arnt i because its within my points.

This is going to be a verrrrrry long journy lol sooo please help meeeee if any1 else is dieting with watchers its only day 1 and im already feeling like just i need certain foods just because i know i cant have them, when i dont even need them! xx

Hiya, i joint weight watchers 2 weeks ago. its my second weigh in on thursday. i lost 6.5lbs last week, so im really enjoying it. this is a really good website, that has lots of points ideas on it www.freewebs.com/noreenblackett/

I did weightwatchers before I became pregnant and reached goal and started again three weeks ago. We go to meetings but just to weigh I dont stick around for the chat difficult when you have a four month old.

I work on the basis 3 - 4 points for breakfast
Lunch is 5 to 6 points and always have a packet of crisps ( buy walkers baked or lights they 1.5 points)
Dinner is usually between 6-7 points.
I also have a point of trying two new recipes a week and buy all the ww cookbooks.

For snacks I will have yogurt, fruit, special k bars at 1.5 points. It helps to have the calculator and the shop book. Tescos own brand healthy range are good and cheaper than ww brand and plus also have the points on.
If you have a sweet tooth kitkat 2 bar is 2.5 points. Also try nimble bread at 0.5 points and its thicker than ww bread

thanks gals yer i have the calculator and the books. i lost 7lb in my first week wen i started few years ago so i no its possible i just loose enthusiasm soo easy lol and my dinners aways consist of easy things ie chips n pie or chips n pizza or chips n chicken...man al i eat is chips lmao...im not a very adventurous person so i thought for the first couple week i may stick to the ready meals and thn get myself a load of recipies over the next couple weeks. xx

after i had jack i went on weightwatchers ive lost 10& a half lb & have reached my goal , the light choice meals are very good tells you the points on the back too & i have weightwatcher bread which is half a point a slice & light choice also do a yoghurt which is 1 point a pot & its quite nice . xx

I did WW b4 i fell on with Taylor i lost 3st in exactly 4 months.

I know how hard it is to find foods that you can eat without using up your points, i used to have loads of sald or veg attached to my meals to bulk it up but not use points.

Snack i used to have jelly (0), or the odd Flump (0.5). Curly Wurlys are only 2 pts :happydance:

No point soup is gorg and dont take long to cook.

You can still have chips, but oven and low fat and chunky chips they are good.

The WW cookbook is brill, have a look on e-bay there is loads of cheap WW stuff on there.

Good luck and HTH.

V xxxx

good luck hun.... I know ww like the back of my hand so much so I had to join a different diet to get me motivated so Im now on SW!!

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"