Any words of encouragement?! Anybody?!

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Hi ladies. We are currently ttc#3. Bd 2 days before O (hoping for a girl, I have 2 boys). I Oed on Monday the 20th.. bd the Saturday night before. Had ewcm followed by lots and lots of sticky stretchy cm the next few days. I had what felt like implantation this past Monday.. 7 days after O. Have had severe vertigo issues as well. Rise in body temp although I do not temp I feel hotter than usual. I have test 7,8,9dpo and all negative. Am I out of the woods? So bummed out. Also I checked my cervix this morning and it was medium hard and closed.

I don't know the answer to that question but didn't want to read and run. Good luck hun! I hope you get your bfp!

They always say it isn't over til AF arrives.

You are testing extremely early. Some women don't get a bfp till 17 dpo or beyond. It doesn't really matter when you implant as you can start with a very low number miu of hcg and it can take a while to get it up to a test detectable amount.

Thanks ladies. 10dpo and negative with Walmart cheapo. 👎🏻

Agree - its too soon for bfp. Keep hope!! Baby dust

10 dpo is super early to get a + for most people. I got a faint + at 9 once, but that was a bit of a fluke. My others I didn't get a + until 13, 14 dpo.

Good luck! I know, it's a rough wait!

Thank y'all. I accidentally bought a digital so I might have to wait a few more days yo test again.

Digital are the least sensitive. I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment unnecessarily, 11dpo is way early. Chin up! :)

I was thinking 11 was too but I read so mean success stories of bfp as early as 9!! Just wishful thinking is all

I totally understand, but your heart can't take it if you have unrealistic expectations ❤ Go take a look at the chart cppeace posted about HPT success by DPO

I didn't get a pos until dpo 12 on frer and it was super faint that didn't even show up until 10 min later. I actually walked away thinking it was negative and came back to throw away after it dried and saw it.

Good to know! I got a bfp 12dpo with my little boy.

Where can I find the chart babylights?

Here ya go!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2425985-hpt-percentage-dpo.html#post38128147

11 dpo you only have about a 51% chance of a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->