any1 else heard of?

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
hey every1 i was on the phone to my mate yesterday mum of 2, and we was discussing maternity clothes she sed instead of forkin out on maternity clothes if some ppl are a bit tight on cash then u can buy like a band that goes around ur normal jeans so u dont have to fasten them and u can wear this with any pair of pants! jst wandering if anyone else has heard of 1 of these?

Yes, these are called bump bands and you can get themfrom ebay and topshop website do them too!
x

Hey I bought lastnight off ebay...belly belt cambo kit. I also got a bando..

The Bando is a super stretchy seamless band that extends the life of non-maternity tops creating a fashionable layered look.Simply stretch Bando over the waistband of your regular jeans, skirts and trousers for a snug fit.

xx

thanks girls i shall be having a look at those! :)

I tried one on and I hated it. I am very thin and it was so unflattering as it made everything look lumpy and bumpy. I would recommend saving your money and get a few pairs of maternity pants. There are a TON of cheaper options and you do not have to spend a lot of money. I found great sales and basically got 2 dresses, jeans, three black work pants, about 8 tops, sweater (long), cardigan, and a bunch of other things even including a bathing suit and all of that together was not more then $400 canadian. I know that seems like a lot but I bought TONS. You can get away with much less and spend very little. I think you will be much more comfy with some mat pants. Just my opinion lol sorry for the ramble :D

I have one and I love it , I can still wear my nice brand name jeans during my pregnancy :) its called a belly sleeve here , I bought the white one , so it looks just like a camie if your shirt comes up . when wearing these you just leave your jeans unbuttoned and unzipped .

IMO you could use those earlier in pregnancy near the end they're not as comfortable as maternity pants. Check EBAY. Seems like you can get lots of good deals on EBAY for mat clothes. I've seen quite a few "lots" that have lots of clothes included for reasonable prices!

Thanks Every1 Ill Be Checkin Them Out And Ebay For Mat Clothes! I Jst Dont Know Wot Sizes To Get As My Weight Has Fluctuated Due To M/s X

Dont bother buying bump bands, use old (or new boob tubes) try primark

Thanks I Have Heard Of Sumwer Doing Them For £5 I Forgot Where My Friend Sed Now Ill Have To Ask Her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->