Any1 else starting 2ww today

Stacey24

Mum of 1, TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi Girls, this is my third cycle ttc and the 2ww started today. Is there anyone else starting their 2ww.

Need some help to stay sane!:rofl:

:hug:

Hey stacy, Im in the ttw and im thinking of still :sex: but im not sure but then im feeling to sick and tired anyway.

This TTC stuff sucks...

How are you doing ?

I'm not in the 2WW yet but will be on either Monday or Tuesday.

hi csmummu, im doing okay but im only 2dpo and getting impatient already. I still bd in 2ww dont think it does any harm. Sounds like you are having encouraging symptoms good luck hope you get your bfp this month

Im in the 2ww at the moment, and its driving me batty lol im sooo impatient been doing this for such a long time now, but have a really positive feeling this month which I never normally get. Been getting these really weird feelings in the pit of my stomache ohhh please mr storky this month.....

i hope this is your month maybe we will all get our bfp this month, that would be so good

Aww ash i love the pics you have :D

Last night i took my bra off and noticed my nipples hurt.. and continued through to today but only if i hit/ touch them. Ive been emotional today too...

oh and craving bacon! with DD i couldnt even hear the word bacon with out heaving. even walking past a greasy spoon would be enough to make me sick so things are looking odd for me.

Chris, you been doing any more :sex: ?

Okay so I am 3dpo and have lots of creamy cm (sorry TMI) and my cervix is still high and soft but closed. Not sure if this is a good sign, but i hope so.

Stay away:witch:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"