any1 else???

babymammy

Pregnant- 1st trimester
Reaction score
has anyone else had any side effexts of stopping the contraceptive pill??ie. feeling sick, headache, no appetite, emotional??

I haven't personally but it may happen since your body is now getting used to 'life with the pill' as it were. If it get's any worse then it may be a good idea to go check with your doc, better to check then not!:) Sorry I couldn't be any more help.

Nope sorry, I had all those symptoms when I was ON the pill lol I just felt normal when I came off it..Maybe it might be a good idea to check with your doctor. Although if your doctor is as rubbish as mine they might just tell you its normal and send you home :p !! xx

I was on the nuvaring for 2 months and just stopped it. I have been having massive migraines that last days, feeling exhausted and unable to keep my eyes open, getting naseaus and dizzy etc. It is not fun in the least but hopefully it will go away soon!!

No sorry I had it while on the on the pill but all stopped within a couple of days of stopping

thanx evry1 for the replys hopefully its just a bug i have as i have felt better these past few hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->