any1 had this or know about it?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi I had a mmc on 26th nov and a d and c 30th bled and finsihed then got my first AF 27th dec finshed 31st had a lil bleed 1st but nothing much then now having cm with pinky colur to it and cramping....... now i phoned epu as they gave me there number for after I had the d and c they said it could be an infection... and go docs tomorrow well im dur to ouvulation soon as my opks are getting darker.... so should i contuine to :sex: or stop al together.... the hospital said it didnt matter as im ovualting soon.. but what you think? As im sure il have tablets for the maybe infection???? xxx

Its so hard to know what to advise you, but as much as you want to be pregnant ( i know believe me) it might be best to wait a month and know you are totally healthy before. I know its tough, I hope the doctor has good news for you x

I did get an infection directly after my D&C and I had major abdominal cramps - I couldn't even walk or stand. They gave me two very strong antibiotics to take which then further messed me up with thrush and piles, yuk. Interestingly my af was also only 2 days (that was on 20th Dec) and since them my CM has been normal and I ovulated on NYE. My OH and I waited until first af cycle had passed before trying - I never did have any pinky discharge post d&c though. don't know if that helps you? Hope EPAU can help though x

Thanks all.... Il let ya know im at docs tmorrow morning... x :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->