Anybody 1 DPO? TTC Buddy?

Shannen

Pregnant with My First
Reaction score
I have been looking for ttc buddies but i guess im the only one at this point in my cycle lol....I had O cramps yesterday, BD'd the day before that and the day before that and soooo anxious but will stay positive for my:bfp:
So who else tests around MAY 14-16????

I got a smiley yesterday so im there too. will be trying to hold off testing untill 15th :) xx

hi, I'm new on here be nice to keep each other company. Its my second month with CBFM (sort of trying for a year though) and got my second peak today....so 2ww starts now.....couple more days of bd to go but fingers crossed again this month.
Starting to think it'll never happen really, I've got a 4 year of from previous relationship but she was an ICSI baby cos my ex husband had a had a failed vasectomy reversal (no problems with me) so first time trying naturally and my dh has a 3 year old so hopefully he's fine too.....just hard getting my hopes up each month and then getting dissapointed. Gonna try and hold out and not test until at least 10dpo but have a stash of pregnancy tests so we'll see...lol.

I got another smiley again today ... not quite sure what this means but it might push my DPO back abit. xxx

Hi girls, I'm on DPO 1 so very early days.:coffee:

This is my first month and we only started trying last week.
I'm hoping we ALL get a BFPs in two weeks.:thumbup:

Lots of love xx:hugs:

oooo BTW I've been feeling really sick and totally off food for 3 days now?????
Could be a sign? I'll keep you posted.

I am sooooo 1dpo today and im soo excited about this month...to be honest i didnt try as much this month b/c i have been moving during my ovulation period and could only get a day of 2 of bd...so we'll see. I hope you ladies get your bfp's this month...oh yeah both times i bd i used preseed for the first time...fingers crossed....please keep me posted as we enter our 2ww!!!!!

Well I will definitly be in it tomorrow i think .... CD 27 so I have had abit of a wait just for this moment lol xx

Excellent, Yes I definitely need a buddy (or a few)

Especially as this is my first cycle its all new to me

xxx

Excellent, Yes I definitely need a buddy (or a few)

Especially as this is my first cycle its all new to me

xxx

I was on BCP till Feb so had a WD bleed and then a 35 day cycle and am now on CD27 of my 2nd cycle TTC. SO i am completely unsure how this month will go xx

fingers crossed ladies, hubby and i have been ttc a little while now (we've lost 3 babies) just really hoping it happens soon.

I was on BCP till Feb so had a WD bleed and then a 35 day cycle and am now on CD27 of my 2nd cycle TTC. SO i am completely unsure how this month will go xx

So when was your O day? I bet its really confusing for you.:shrug:

I hope this months the month honey... :happydance:

When are you thinking of testing. I'm thinking that I'll test Sunday DPO 7, or is that just wayyyy to early xx

fingers crossed ladies, hubby and i have been ttc a little while now (we've lost 3 babies) just really hoping it happens soon.

I'm so sorry. I cant begin to imagine...... I have everything crossed for you sweetheart :hugs:

This is going to be a really lucky thread I'm sure! :happydance:

Hi there! I should be about 2 dpo myself, according to my temperatures and opk. I got a very dark opk on Friday and with all my other "O" signs, I would say ovulating on Saturday is fairly accurate. So I too should be testing around May 14-16th. I am new here, and am definitely looking forward to getting to know some of you :flower:

Hi there! I should be about 2 dpo myself, according to my temperatures and opk. I got a very dark opk on Friday and with all my other "O" signs, I would say ovulating on Saturday is fairly accurate. So I too should be testing around May 14-16th. I am new here, and am definitely looking forward to getting to know some of you :flower:

Hi, nice to meet you. I think I'm due to test then too xxx

I'm also 1 dpo, I hope I can wait until 10 dpo to test but I know I'll give in early... maybe we can give each other strength to wait!

I dont really no whats going on ... but I got a CB smiley today and yesterday. but I am not temping so I cant even tell if I O.

7DPO is way to soon ... FRER cant even pick up till 8/9DPO xxx

Im testing the 15 may but may give in sooner then that xx

I dont really no whats going on ... but I got a CB smiley today and yesterday. but I am not temping so I cant even tell if I O.

7DPO is way to soon ... FRER cant even pick up till 8/9DPO xxx

I'm far to new at this to give any real advice but.... maybe I'd say keep up BD and test in 8DPO from now???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->