Anybody 3 DPO today (11/2/14) ??

babifever

Reaction score
Just looking for someone(s) to take this ride with me?

Just looking for someone(s) to take this ride with me?

I had a positive OPK on the night of October 29 and morning of October 30. I think I ovulated either late on the 30th or early on Nov 1.

That would make me 2-3 DPO :)

When are you testing?

I'm 3 dpo too! I hate the 2ww!! I'm already anxious to test! When are you all testing?

Well I use 3 different systems for tracking. and my last 3 cycles were 34, 30, 35 days. Average is 30-37. It was mostly 35/36 days. But as soon as we started TTC it started changing up.

fertility friend has me at Nov 13
fertility dairy has me at Nov 23
melady has me at Nov 19

So I guess I'll go with November 19 as my testing date. What about you all??

I have my first appt with a high risk doctor on nov 13 and I'd like to know before then if possible. I'll probably test that Sunday before so like the 9th which will put me at 10 dpo which is still early I know! I had a mmc in August at 11.5 weeks and I've been very impatient since ttc again!

Glad to have some buddies to follow during this 2ww!

I have my first appt with a high risk doctor on nov 13 and I'd like to know before then if possible. I'll probably test that Sunday before so like the 9th which will put me at 10 dpo which is still early I know! I had a mmc in August at 11.5 weeks and I've been very impatient since ttc again!

Glad to have some buddies to follow during this 2ww!

what is your appointment for?

I had a mmc at 11.5 weeks after everything being healthy at 10 weeks. My doc did a thrombophilia panel which showed I'm a compound heterozygote for mthfr mutation. My homocysteine was also elevated. I have to take folgard and depending on what the high risk doc thinks maybe blood thinners during next pregnancy. 5 dpo today. Ugh I want a week to pass so bad

I'm a little late but I'm 3dpo today (11/5).

Yesterday and today I have been crazy emotional, crying, very moody and irritable. I literally go from crying and hating life to laughing hysterically within the hour. It probably also explains why I called my dog groomer today and said I'd like to place an order instead of make an appointment :wacko:. And I'm feeling very wet and its white and creamy when I checked. That could be normal for me though to be honest. But in reality, I don't think I'm really feeling anything. I'm feeling hungry a lot so I of course think it means something but it probably doesn't. My temps are still up, I don't normally temp but I have been since O just to see what they do. Just a waiting game.

Good Luck Ladies! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"