Anybody came across somebody they know on here?

C

Ceejay8

Its such a massive site but I've now come across three people I know and recognise! :O x

Yea jus one person :) strange isn't it?

Cx

Incredibly! Never know whether to approach them or let them keep their privacy lol x

Not Seen anyone i know yet :D

no and this thread has made me take down my profile pic...I really like my privacy here and would hate to come across someone i know :wacko: x

I havent seen anyone I know on here. I have wondered if anyone would guess who I was though if they came across my posts. xxx

One x I used to go to school with her & have spoken on here x I like her though so :)

Yes, a couple of girls i went to school with.

I have noticed from time to time people that live some what local to me.. but if i have ever asked them about it to see if i do know them .. (ya know in a ohh hii kinda way) they have ignored me lol, i can take a hint :p

I haven't come across anyone i know at all. Unless they had a pic of themselves i'd have no clue tbh.

Nope, tbh I hope it stays that way! I like my privacy, no one in RL apart from oh knows I use bnb and it would probably be fairly difficult for anyone to work out who I am (i think).

There are people on here that use a couple of other forums that I do. I have one person I know IRL who comes on here but I don't think she posts much and we don't use the same sections.

No, but then I live in NZ so it's not all that likely I guess :shrug:

I don't think I have, and I'd hate anybody to recognise me as this is like my little getaway :haha:
If someone did recognise me though I'd rather they told me so I could watch what I said, esp if they know me well :)

xo

Yes I've met quite a few ladies from BnB but none live locally to me unfortunately but I'd always leave it, unless it was someone I spoke to regularly on here and then pm them after with a quick hi saw you earlier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->