Anybody came across somebody they know on here?

I've come across a few people that i know, doesn't really bother me. One of them contacted me on it, the other two haven't directly so far. I dont mind really, they know its me and we know its a public forum. I have an IRL friend on here too from when she had her daughter <3 but we talk about everything anyway.

Yeah I have, I nearly pm-d her but didn't want her to think I was some kind of freakish stalker :rofl: we are friends on FB. Im not sure if she has realised its me. I would never repeat anything I see on here to anyone anyway. It's my private place and I assume it's hers too :)

Xx

a girl in the year below me at school :) it was a bit weird actually, never thought I would come across anyone I knew on here nevermind someone from the same school!

I've come across a couple that I know, approached one as I knew her really well! There's somebody that goes on here at the moment, we both know the other is on here but neither of us have approached the other yet. x

lol yes but haven't approached them as I'm not v keen on them in rl lol and I don't post pics :p

Haha :D I post pictures but that's because I don't mind being contacted by people on here. X

No. But i did see somebody i talked to on here in the street once! Then again on the bus several times. We talked and have met up since and will again :)

Nope not yet. Hopefully I never will. This is one of the reasons I have taken pictures down/anything that gives 'me' away.......

Not yet, I'm a bit conscious about maintaining my privacy here so try not to post too much info or any photos. I like having an anonymous outlet :thumbup:

I've met a fair few ladies IRL but they don't live locally.

Theres a certain lady on here that lives really close & I've seen her before, we both know & keep meaning to say hi if we see each other!

xx

Snowball stands outside my house each night...she thinks I can't see her,but she stands with her face pressed up against the window

:xmas13:

Snowball stands outside my house each night...she thinks I can't see her,but she stands with her face pressed up against the window

:xmas13:

:rofl: Sorry but that just really tickled me. Can't stop laughing, my sons asking me what I'm laughing at. xxx

Nope, I don't have pics up for that reason, not for anyone who I know privately but am a doctor and would hate for a patient to recognise me!

No but I think I am very easy to recognise give my user name and my children's names.

I've met members by chance after seeing them on here! But no-one I know...yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->