anybody else come off depo and decided to ntnp?

Lizzybee

Mom to 1, StepMum to 1
Reaction score
Just wondering how its goin? Could do with hearing someone elses experiences. Periods all over the show and twice i have got excited for nothing. When does ntnp become ttc?

It took us about a week of NTNP before we realized that what we were doing was really trying. Had one depo shot 10/12, thinking we wouldn't want to try for quite a while... by 03/13, we decided we were ready. Wish I'd known that ahead of time! There were 5 days in the entire month of April where I wasn't bleeding heavily (went to two doctors, have another appointment this week week- all just saying depo side effects 6 months later... Thankfully it suddenly stopped on the first of May! fingers crossed I'm getting closer to normal.)

Yeah i know what you mean, are we just pretendin not to try! But really thats all that is on our mind!

I was on depo for three years from May 08-May 11. When I stopped it I didn't get af back until Oct 11 and then went till May 12 before another af. By that time, my ex husband and I split.. I started depo again in July 12 but stopped again in Jan 13 and went on a pill which I just stopped this month. That probably wasn't much help. But its my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->