Anybody else feeling a TON of movement?

MrsGreen

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I was told that I should feel ten strong kicks every day... I feel at least 20 or more in an hour all day and night and they arent little ones. I could lay there and watch my belly move and change shape. She has been head down for a month already too so I constantly feel her little feet in my ribs.

Anyone else have a hyper-active little one?

She used to be, she's slowed down a bit now because she has run out of room! :haha:

I am at the moment :) I love it, especially since he is head up so hopefully he can shuffle round :)

He does have his quiet days still though

x

mine used to be, now he's running out of room, so it's more of like a rolling movement and booty sticking out :haha:

I can actually feel her little feet and I can lightly push on them and I think it tickles her because she kicks me back :) I do have to say sometimes I wish she would just go to sleep so I could too.

Mine has been going absolutely crazy today, not stopped all that much since about 5:40 this morning. Don't know what's got into it because it's not normally this bad!!

Mine has her moments too like that. She goes crazy for hours then settles down to the normal which is still a lot. I think they play in there with the cord and their feet :)

hey folks.
thanks for this thread. i was just thinking about how much baby was moving about yesterday and today. lil one is just rolling around in there, changing the shape of my bump, and giving some really strong kicks. lil one sometimes really hurts me with his/her antics. its a wonderful thing. keep well ladies.

I do. I'm not sure what position my little man is in now, but I think he's head down again. I feel pokes, prods, and kicks in my cervix, ribs, side, etc. It's crazy! :haha:

me too!! I am not sure what position my LO is in right now. I feel kicks on my cervix but then i feel them on both sides at once so i wonder if he is going from head downto transverse. I just cant believe how much he has been moving today and yesterday. I do have quiet days to but last night i woke up at 4 am because how much he was kicking me. I guess this is just his way of getting me ready for after he arrives!!

my LO moves a ton now too! There was about a day where I didn't feel him at all and it totally freaked me out and then BAM the very next day he just started kicking all the time! I love it!

I feel tons of movement too...strong!! My son didn't move nearly this much.

Yes!! Our boy has been moving sooo much more lately. Kicks, rolls, punches...everything! One day I was on my computer and had to actually go lay down for a while because he was moving so much I was uncomfortable. He even found my lungs recently and really loves stretching into those. lol.

Yep, my little man has gone crazy in the last day or so, moving constantly! I thought things were meant to slow down now but he's the complete opposite! It's mad. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->