Anybody else in the tww?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
I'm currently 5dpo and thought it might be nice to compare symptoms or no symptoms and have test buddies.
I'm currently feeling very tired but I did have a rubbish nights sleep. And have a weird bellyache today.

Good luck ladies. Xx

I am sort of! I think I ovulated yesterday - so just 1dpo although the we hadn't really planned to try this month but bd on cd 13 anyway ! Next month we plan to put a bit more effort in :)

Wanting a girl hello- our paths have crossed before X how are you ? Xx

Nothing really to report here! Boobs are a bit sore today but that it really.

8dpo here. Very tired, sore and feeling very positive.

2ish dpo! I don't chart and am not currently in a cycle (no af since stopping bc), but with ewcm, SHOW cervix, and positive opks I'm feeling positive that I O'd!!

I'm wishing I'd gone for it now ! I knew this would happen. We only bd once on cd13 as I was in two minds about starting this month but Obv now I'm in tww mode , I wish we did it more !

I'm making a half effort sway for a girl too- is anyone else swaying ? That's one of the reasons I didn't bd any more - silly I know ! I don't think there's any evidence for the shettles method from what I hear xx

I've read so many different contradicting articles... I dont think I'm convinced there's anything that truly increases your chance of conceiving specifically a boy or girl. With that said, I think it's fun to try! I'd love a boy this time.

There's a lot of contradicting info but some things like acidic environment for girl and alkaline for boy , seem to be consistent . I just am not sure how to achieve this without getting too complex with it all!

I'm eating very healthily at the moment - not low fat or anything just no sugar and healthy varied meals and lots of veg . I don't want to start having sweeteners which are harmful and cutting out nutrients like they say to sway for a girl . It doesn't seem a good thing to do when generally ttc!xx

There's a lot of contradicting info but some things like acidic environment for girl and alkaline for boy , seem to be consistent . I just am not sure how to achieve this without getting too complex with it all!

I'm eating very healthily at the moment - not low fat or anything just no sugar and healthy varied meals and lots of veg . I don't want to start having sweeteners which are harmful and cutting out nutrients like they say to sway for a girl . It doesn't seem a good thing to do when generally ttc!xx

I agree it gets very complex! Fx that you get a bfp and maybe even a girl!

I'm currently 5dpo and thought it might be nice to compare symptoms or no symptoms and have test buddies.
I'm currently feeling very tired but I did have a rubbish nights sleep. And have a weird bellyache today.

Good luck ladies. Xx

I'm also 10dpo! We weren't trying but I just feel so odd the past few days. We tried for two years with my DD. MAYBE it is just pms though. I've been nauseated off and on for a week but the stomach bug was going around. I never threw up. Now I have a backache, sleeplessness, empty pit stomach, gassy, and I keep having pains in my stomachm

I've had a lot of gas this past couple of days and very bloated! Also today I've had like a pulling sensation when I move quickly in my uterus which can be quite sore. But bfn today on a test so il test again Monday.

I've had a lot of gas this past couple of days and very bloated! Also today I've had like a pulling sensation when I move quickly in my uterus which can be quite sore. But bfn today on a test so il test again Monday.

Did you get af just waiting for mine now x

Hello ladies �� I believe I'm somewhere between 5-8dpo, 100mg Clomid cycle, haven't tested yet. I'm sick with a cold and upper respiratory infection so I don't feel like doing anything other than sleeping. No symptoms just emotional and irritable last couple days...

I'm currently 10dpo with af due on the 13th.

No symptoms except sore breasts with the occasional stinging nipples. I always have sore breasts during my luteal phase though the stinging in my nipples is new but I think since ttc I probably just notice more symptoms lol!

Good luck to all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->