Anybody else notice this?

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
Hi every1! im only a little past 4 weeks pregnant & I noticed 2day that my nipples looked bigger (ugh) also I got sick 4 the first time since being pregnant. when did your sickness & nausea start && what about ur nipples?! lOl

I'm so sorry about the early symptoms! My nausea didn't start until right around week 6, almost to the day, and though my boobs are so sore (and have pretty visible veins running through them now), they really haven't changed size, nipples either. Funny how everyone is so different with their symptoms!

I'm so sorry about the early symptoms! My nausea didn't start until right around week 6, almost to the day, and though my boobs are so sore (and have pretty visible veins running through them now), they really haven't changed size, nipples either. Funny how everyone is so different with their symptoms!

yea I know! everyone is very different apparently! I was thankful 4 not having nausea then all of a sudden I was feeling nauseous a few times throughout my day then I ate a really good dinner (steak, baked potato, & green beans) & 15 mins later I threw it all up! & let me tell u throwing up potatos is no joke lOl my boobs aren't really sore unless u touch the sides. you're having twins?! congrats!!! :hugs:

Yeah, I am stuck eating bagels, rice, and apples... the thought of anything else turns my stomach! I feel like one baby is starving all the time and the other doesn't want a thing to eat... needless to say, eating has become a chore.

Yeah, I am stuck eating bagels, rice, and apples... the thought of anything else turns my stomach! I feel like one baby is starving all the time and the other doesn't want a thing to eat... needless to say, eating has become a chore.

lOl it will get better! are twins common n ur or DHs family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->