anybody else think like this or am i just a witch? haha

MummyMummy

Reaction score
when i see a ticker that's eg/ 29weeks i thank 'ha. i'm further thanyou! nur nur'

but when i see a 34week ticker (i'm 32weeks) ithink 'boooo, that's not fair' haha :|

anybody else feel a little extra satisfied at the thought of being further ahead? :lol:

be honest girlies!! :p

xXx

I see tickers that are further a long than me and think :hissy: i wanna be that far along :rofl:

i looked at your ticker and thought 'ha! winning you!' :rofl: :lol:

strange how we are all so eager to get to the 37/full term week and have these babys!! :D

time drags doesn't it? :(

xXx

I may have used to think that, its like back in the days when you 'cant wait to have a bump!' BUT i'm that bloody pissed off and uncomfortable I cant wait for it to be over and done with, after the birth of my last baby I felt very jealous of Heavily Pregnant women again so theres just no pleasing us woman! xxx

Lol, yes I did think that!

I was so envious of the ladies that were ready to drop, even like a week ahead of me...:blush:

Your turn comes around so quick though hun!

yeah! i agree with you! seeing bumps always usedto make me think 'i want one'... not necessiserily (SP!!) the baby to look after :lol: just the bump. clothes look so damn good!

not long for you now!! :D

xXx

Lol, yes I did think that!

I was so envious of the ladies that were ready to drop, even like a week ahead of me...:blush:

Your turn comes around so quick though hun!

pffft! you cansay that though being 38weeks and reeeeady to go aaanytime!!! unlike some here *cough* with their atleast 5weeks!!! :p

hope something starts soon for you!

xXx

I look at tickers that are ahead of me and wish it was mine.

I just feel sorry for people who are behind me because they have a longer wait than me but i was there once.

Im jealous of people at 37+ weeks. I want to be 37+ weeks!!!!!!

Dont be jealous, I am pissed off coz it feels like shes never gonna get her arse out of me lol x

Dont be jealous, I am pissed off coz it feels like shes never gonna get her arse out of me lol x

hahaha i agreee with youuuuuuuuuu

not long now though * so i say lol*

:hug::hug::hug:

But when you get to the point your overdue and you hear everyone else is on time thats jealouslly :(:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Lol!!! Yes, I do think like that!!!!

Anyway,I posted here JUST so you can look at my ticker and think 'ha, I'm soooooo much further than you' now. :rofl: :rofl:

xxx

hahaha i agreee with youuuuuuuuuu

not long now though * so i say lol*

:hug::hug::hug:

But when you get to the point your overdue and you hear everyone else is on time thats jealouslly :(:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sooooo true. I'm 41 weeks today and desperate not to mention jealous of everyone who already has theirs! The green eyed monster has taken up permanent residence in my body.

when i see a ticker that's eg/ 29weeks i thank 'ha. i'm further thanyou! nur nur'

but when i see a 34week ticker (i'm 32weeks) ithink 'boooo, that's not fair' haha :|

anybody else feel a little extra satisfied at the thought of being further ahead? :lol:

be honest girlies!! :p

xXx

\\:D/ :smug: nur nur :-=

lol i thought i was the only one, yeah i do this, i went into 1st tri the other day and it was horrible remembering being back there all the fears etc i like now i can feel her! but i just want to get to 35 weeks as thats my goal weeks i'll relax then!!
We're all crazy pregnant ladies here! hehehe xox

I do it all the time! I even brows 1st trimester just to make myself feel better.... Wow I'm horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->