Anybody else trying to stop themselves from wrapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
and holding out until the 1st? hehe, im desperate to start wrapping! i love it! but i dont think i've wrapped before the 1st and dont want the paper to get tatty!!

Pointless thread :dohh:

I'm trying to wait too, I don't think it would feel properly Christmassy yet! I usually wait till the tree's up. It's hard though because I'm stuck at home resting with high blood pressure and there's not much else I can do!

I am desperate to wrap the gifts! I really want to take all William's presents out of the cupboard and take a photo of them together then wrap them up.

I am also not allowed to do it till December and the tree is up. Also I am still waiting on one of William's presents so I need that to arrive before I can do anything anyway.

yes, im trying to wait till the tree is up
:flower:

I'm waiting till middle of December cause if hubby sees how much i have bought he will go mental, its all hidden under the bed and in my wardrobe at the moment :)

Im desperate to :(
My Auntie spends christmas in Ireland and will be going at the end of November so want to wrap her present ready, but then i think if i wrapping one then i should wap more :haha:

I hate wrapping lol wish I had the motivation now to get it out of the way.

I normally leavE all mine to the week before Xmas day, but this year in all done already :) going to get some more bits and wrap as I go lol

I'm waiting till middle of December cause if hubby sees how much i have bought he will go mental, its all hidden under the bed and in my wardrobe at the moment :)

:haha: ha ha ha this cracked me up.

i always wrap the gifts up in november and started the other day, i find wrapping gifts a chore so do it slowly, i like to have all gifts bought and wrapped and cards written by end of november and then xmas decs go up on the 1st of december and then for the rest of december i just relax and enjoy x

I have wrapped most of LO's, will wrap everyone elses in December!

I couldn't wait :dohh: I'm wrapping as I buy! Ain't got much wrapping this year as I'm doing hampers so I'm desperately trying to resist buying Charlie more stocking fillers just so I have more to wrap! :haha:

I gave in yesterday and wrapped all her stocking pressies AND put them in the stocking lol... I'll wait til dec to do the big ones

I love wrapping presents once the decorations are up so I can listen to xmas music and really get into the spirit - got to pop a baby out first this year too! xx

I hate wrapping, i try & get it done as soon as i can. Half of it is done, tho i havent wrapped LOs yet, i'm leaving it till last

I am going to wrap some this weekend, cant wait :) x

its KILLING me i love wrapping so much! im holding out till my tree is up 12th/13th december. 4 more weeks :( xx

Im too EXCITED to wrap :haha: Waiting until all the presents are bought..I love setting all the presents out and just staring at them,then wrap them all up :)..not much left to get so will prob start in December..Want to start now but not found any wrapping paper i love yet :( xx

Sunflower, a word of advice: get wrapping NOW! Get it done before the baby arrives or you'll end up handing over pressies bundled in plastic bags!

Sunflower, a word of advice: get wrapping NOW! Get it done before the baby arrives or you'll end up handing over pressies bundled in plastic bags!

Lol I had actually considered this - I think now this baby is refusing to put in an appearance any time soon I think I might take your advice and get it done! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"