anybody else ...

1st_baby

My son is determined to feed me his food or his dummy lol he is quite presistant :rofl:

Each time i feed him he looks at me like "have some first " lol

Then whens hes getting ready to nap in my arms he'll reach a out and stick the dummy in my mouth lol

any body elses LO doing this?

Noah used to do this with his dummy and bottle - now he does it with his food too!! He loves trying to feed me - hr runs up to me and goes 'mmmmmm' and tries to shove things in my mouth!!!

A little but not much at all! She takes it off us like its a crime we have HER dummy "excuse me" *snatch* :lol:

callums likes shoving his dummy in my mouth all the time and he sometimes tries to give me his food but not too often, he's not that keen on sharing his food!!!

LOL Erica does it with her paci, but thats it.. Well she also is always trying to stick her hands in my mouth! :dohh:

Not often but the other day I was trying to get Hannah down for a nap and she took her dummy out smiled at me and tried to shove it in my mouth :rofl:

kira has done it with her dummy once or twice, but not with food, she wouldn't dare share her food

Josh shares his dummy with my husband & the dogs... Not really like him sharing it with the dogs, but I guess he'll just get a strong immune system :lol:

tom pulls his out of his mouth and waves it around - once i gobbled it and he wipped it out and jammed it back in his mouth looking all insulted!!

Aww, thats cuute!
Colton doesn't have a paci, and wouldn't dare share his food. He does demand for our food though :dohh: He tends to stick his fingers in my mouth ALL THE TIME! So, I will go "ewwww!!" really loud and pull them out, he thinks it's hilarious so he'll keep doing it even more! He's silly.

That is way too cute!

We had a couple of tots in the childcare center I used to work in who'd do that, they'd offer up soggy left over bits of sandwich... yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->