Anybody ever tried spinning?

blueskai

Reaction score
I went to my first spinning class on Friday morning and I'm still suffering :blush:

Would love to go again as it's fab for you but is there any way I can make it less painful? My bum was killing during the class from sitting on the seat, and I felt so sick, is there any way I can make it easier? :blush:

xo

I've done spinning for 7 years and absolutely love it!! I go twice a week at the moment. One of the best exercise you can do in my opinion. I will always remember my first ever spin class and after the 5 mins of "warm up" I was thinking I was going pass out and couldn't believe I had another 45/50 mins of it!!!!! Believe me it does get easier and it's all about building your stamina for it. I once did a 4 hour spinathon for charity! You can get spinning/bike shorts which have a padded bum, I use to have some and used them for the spinathon. I would also highly recommend the proper spinning shoes..... They help a lot I think and can reduce achenes in the feet. Like I say, it's all about building up to a good session. You will surprise yourself if you stick to it and you will look back at our first class and think how well you have done!! Keep it up, that's the only way it starts to get easier..... Not that I think it's easy but you know what I mean!!

Like the previous poster said it gets easier! Stick with it. I remember my first class, I had to walk out and it was only the warm up!! Its a crazy class but you feel soooo good after. My bum and feet were sooo sore after each class unfortunatly it was something I thought I just had to put up with. I dont spin anymore I've moved onto running starting 2 days ago, I'm aching all over, but they say no gain no gain!

Good luck

Thanks for your help girls! So do you reckon once a week is enough to get used to it? That's all I can really afford at the minute like..But I did enjoy it even if I was dying!

xo

Yeah once a week sounds good!

I love spinning! I can't wait till I can go again- one day a week is great- especially when you're just starting out:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->