Anybody get their cycles back quicker second time around?

Pearls18

Reaction score
Both boys were/are EBF, no formula or food yet for DS2 yet, I got my cycles back at 8 months with DS1 exactly 2 weeks after I stopped BF during the day. I'm only 4 months pp and I'm started to get symptoms of a returning cycle, I had the copper coil both times, only difference is DS2 is not as much of a booby monster as DS1 so we can go more than 4 hours of feeding (not my choice!)

With DS, I stopped bleeding post-partum at 5 1/2 weeks and AF showed again exactly 4 weeks later even though I was exclusively breast feeding. With DD, I stopped bleeding post-partum at 1 1/2 weeks, had another post-partum bleed from 3-6 weeks (at least that's what the dr figured it was), but didn't get an AF after that so I figured I was going to get lucky and bfing was keeping AF away. Found out when DD was 4 1/2 months old that I was in fact pregnant and being as I was 7 weeks at the time, I probably got pg the very first time I cycled after my bleeding fully stopped. I'm fully expecting AF to show again after this baby is born.

15.5 months last time and at 14.5 months this time and nothing yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->