Anybody have any Endo success stories?

xbabyhopesx

Reaction score
I'm fresh into another tww and would love hear some success stories and symptoms to help keep my hopes high :flower:

Hello. I just came across this now and wanted to share my story. I was diagnosed with severe Endo in 1997 at the age of 27. I underwent laparascopic surgery at that time. I was told that the likelihood of conceiving was very very slim and that even if I was able, the chances of carrying to term may be slim. From 2000 to 2010 we tried to conceive and while I did conceive in 2006 at the age of 35, I miscarried at 6 1/2 weeks. We pretty much gave up when I turned 40 in January 2011. Lo and behold I became pregnant recently, and just entered 12 weeks, and while I have been monitored extremely closely, all is well so far. I should mention that during the long time we tried, we tried naturally and didn't consider any type of fertility treatment(s), it was just a personal preference. Hang in in there, and while this may not be the encouragement you were hoping to hear, it can and does happen. Very best of luck to you.

hi, not sure if this will help either. but im 23 was diagnosed with endo at 17/18 and also told that the chances of getting pregnant were next to nothing. been on the pill since i was 15. then a few weeks ago found out i was pregnant!
im now 14 1/2 weeks so hopefully out of danger.
Just to let you know that miracles do happen! xx

Hi I have pcos, endo and my dh has low sperm motility, we were ttc for two years and I'm currently 24 wks pg. Still nervous, but stay strong and positive. Miracles do happen! All the best to you and your oh.

Last year I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis (stage 4), had surgery to have a chocolate cyst removed from one ovary, a hemorrhagic cyst removed from the other ovary and division of adhesions.

This year I am delighted to say we have a gorgeous 4 month old baby boy.

I honestly would never have believed this could happen.

As well as surgery I went on a drastic health overhaul, no sugar in any form for 2 months and a restricted diet, various supplements, acupuncture & traditional Chinese medicine.

Good luck :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"