Anybody in the UK got any of the new print Blueberrys?

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
If so where did you get them? I know I shouldnt even be THINKING about buying nappies as Im sooooo broke.. But was thinking I might treat myself after christmas :D BBs are by far my fave nappies now. Ive got 4 already but would looove a few more of them! :D

You evil woman :growlmad:

what are these prints you speak of? :rofl:

not sure if it'll work...

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=83477&id=78460476266#/photo.php?pid=2661579&id=78460476266

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you is tempting me now lol

i asked BB where i could get them from and they said Babykind but i have looked and they aren't showing any of the new Prints :(

I will email them again I think! Although sooo cant afford any right now... But as soon as I get some spare pennies I WANT I WANT!!!

Sorry for tempting you Donna... :blush: They are sooo lush though!!

I love the mystic teal one but I can't find it anywhere in the UK :cry: !!!!

:shhh: the wholesalers don't have them in yet i've been checking daily!

I thought UK werent getting them til January? I was counting on them not being avaliable til then so a) baby will be here and b) I wont spend anymore money on pretty nappies before christmas!

I have the rasberry truffle one but I'm not in the UK:haha: They are fab!

I thought UK werent getting them til January? I was counting on them not being avaliable til then so a) baby will be here and b) I wont spend anymore money on pretty nappies before christmas!

Ooh thats ok I can wait until january! I may have to get Layla some for her 1st Birthday... :happydance:

im abit disapointed actually! :nope: 2 prints (blue pop and mint patties) just look like the other 2 previous prints but smaller spots and there all abit girly! Do like winter sage tho may pos buy this!!

I agree Bana they arent exactly boyish colours. I still looove em though! Although I really shoud be buying more neutral ones incase we ever have a boy... Hmmm!

Cleckner they are beautiful aren't they! For us they are just the perfect nappy! Perfect fit and super stylish!

I love the winter sage one aswell, and the truffle. Can't wait till they're out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->