Anybody just use good old Terry squares?

Sounds Obvious but just make sure, whatever fold you use, you cant see any nappy poking through the wrap as they will leak!!

I tend to change them every hour to two hours just to make sure im not changing his clothes all day.

Wow thats quite often.. Are they fairly prone to leaks then? xxx

i've found them just as absorbant as my bamboozles but also like them they soak all over so they get wet butts !!but i've never had a leak yet !! hope youo get your package soon hunny!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i've found them just as absorbant as my bamboozles but also like them they soak all over so they get wet butts !!but i've never had a leak yet !! hope youo get your package soon hunny!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope so too! :) Will let you know when they arrive :D xxx

Its not so much that they leak but being terry they dont wick away the moisture (like the bumgenius do). I just dont like the idea of him sat in a wet nappy and to be honest neither does he!!

i used them when rhys was born and found them more bulky than the pocket nappies we switched to.

here is a photo of rhys one morning when i was getting him dressed:

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/IMG_0064.jpg

i got mine from mothercare, i got given some wraps to use with them but dont remember the make

mine are from mothercare, they are more bulky than pockets but a great stand by or bulk for cloth starters :thumbup: i use popolini wraps with mine - i bought loads of 'waterproof pants' before she was born from m/care n boots but they are AWFUL and the smallest ones are still waaaaaaay to big for her :shrug:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

I used them with a fleece liner so the moisture was kept away from her skin. I preferred terries to a lot of the shaped ones as I could try different folds to see what worked best for her. Plus they are super quick to dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->