Anybody know if I can.....

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Go to a gig? :/ I know my baby should be priority and it very much is but my partner bought me Fall out boy tixkets for Christmas and he got them before we found out I was pregnant. I will be 19 weeks when the show is and I would be super carefully ect im jist wondering if it will be safe with the very loud music and all the people ect anyone know? Xx

Yeah its fine, go have fun!! I went to a couple when pg with DD and my friend who is now overdue was at a gig 2 weeks ago xx

I reallu do hope it will be ok id love to go just dont want the loud music to be a problem! My partner would be like a human sheild so no chance of anyone bumping on to me haha xx

Just don't end up in a mosh pit! Not that there's likely to be one at a FOB gig though haha xo

Dont worry about noise, baby is well shielded in there!! They will hear the music but it wont be loud. I know DD used to wriggle like crazy at gigs or cinema. She still loves music now lol xx

I went to see Nickelback about 32 weeks pregnant, midwife said it was fine to go as long as I went out if I got too hot, we went seated as well so I wouldn't get pushed around.

You should be fine, I went to 2 gigs when I was having LO at 26 weeks and 32 weeks and LO is fine. I asked my midwife before I went to both and she said there is no reason why not as long as I keep hydrated and if I feel sore have a seat for a while.

Enjoy your gig!

x

Woo thia is great news haha glad the loud music wont affect baby :D my only worry os I have standing tickets but wont be too far along so will just yake water with me and go find a seat somewere if I need ro sit! So giddy now haha I lobe FOB haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->