anybody still being sick at 12 weeks +

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anybody in the same boat, im so sick of being sick! Feel really ill and dry wretch all morning until I eventually throw up, doesnt seem to matter what i do. After im sick i do feel better although really drained all day, running about after a 2 year old probably not helping, lol.

Please tell me this passes soon and not through 2nd tri? I never experienced sickness at all with DD.

XX

With my dd my sickness started at 7 weeks and continued every day till I was 32 weeks. Obviously it's different for everyone and with most people It gets better in second tri :) I hope that's the case for you! Xx

With my first I was counting down the days until I got to 12 weeks so it would mean the end of morning sickness but nothing changed. I know by 14 weeks I did feel better though so hopefully not much longer for you

Me! Although I've had a few good days recently where although I don't feel 'well' I don't have the permanent vomit in my throat waiting to come up feeling so much. Today isn't so good but my 2 year old has a cold so I was up in the night with her which I knew would make for a bad day :(

With my first I stopped throwing up at 23 weeks, second it was 16 weeks so I'm hoping this one is sooner xxx

I've had all day nausea from when I found out at 4 weeks and still having it on and off most days. The thing I hate most is the feeling full really quickly all the time I've lost weight since my booking in app!

thanks ladies, I hope Im not like this for much longer its such a horrible feeling, like a bad hangover everyday allday! :cry:

xx

I am currently not sick at all with this one (5+2). I do have severe nausea... normally at night. As I get farther along, I may. I didn't get sick or nausea at all with five of mine BUT with two of mine I had Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) my whole pregnancy. With the nausea I have with this one I'm betting it will happen this time too. It can be really hard, I hope you get some easier days :hugs:

I've been sick daily since week 7, I'm now 13 weeks. It's easing slightly but with LO I was sick until nearly 5 months.

Yeah I felt great up till week 7, then down hill from then. I really hope it doesnt last much longer, im a bad sicky, lol....

xx

I hope you feel better soon.

With dd I got all day and night sickness (I could never call it morning sickness lol) from 6 weeks. I lost lots of weight until 16 weeks. My last vomit was 32 weeks but nausea lasted until birth. The best meal I had was the hospital meal after giving birth and really probably wasn't that great at all lol.

I'm 4 weeks + 3 and I'm really hoping to not have morning sickness as badly.

While I'm not nauseous all day anymore I'm still throwing up at close to 13 weeks :( I've realized the days I haven't thrown up are the days I only ate crisps or biscuits. If I attempted real food then it's over for sure.

Me! I'm 13 weeks and still feel like crap. With DD, I was all day sick until 20 weeks and then threw up every morning until the day she was born. I'm PRAYING it lets up sooner this time! You are right - it's like a hang over every day for the last 2 months!

Aww, totally sympathize with all you ladies, thankfully never threw up today although I felt like it, lucozade seems to be my saviour right now although dont want to drink too much due to caffine content, hopefully tomorrow will be a good day. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->