Anybody want my spare copy of Feb/March Green Parent magazine?

Rachel_C

Reaction score
I subscribed to Green Parent magazine and they sent me two copies of the Feb/March 2010 issue by mistake. Would anybody like the spare copy? It is NOT the issue with the free little lamb nappy voucher in it, but it does have some really good articles in it - a big feature on babywearing, a birth special with stories and about lotus birth and loads more. No money needed, I'm happy to pay postage. Reply to this thread if you'd like it :flower:

I subscribed to Green Parent magazine and they sent me two copies of the Feb/March 2010 issue by mistake. Would anybody like the spare copy? It is NOT the issue with the free little lamb nappy voucher in it, but it does have some really good articles in it - a big feature on babywearing, a birth special with stories and about lotus birth and loads more. No money needed, I'm happy to pay postage. Reply to this thread if you'd like it :flower:

could i have it please? happy to pay postage :)

PM me your address and I'll post it tomorrow. No worries about the postage, it's only a pound! Congrats on the BFP :flower:

it arrived today

Thank you hun!

Am gonna start reading it this afternoon hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back