Anybody watch House?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Im pretty new to it, but i love watching it :D only 5 seasons late :dohh:

oh yes i am !!!
the season that just came out is really good right now ...

Love it!
Just saw the first episode of season 6, and it was soo damn good! I had to watch it twice :lol:

I need to find dvds to start from season 1 to watch

Love it!
Just saw the first episode of season 6, and it was soo damn good! I had to watch it twice :lol:

I need to find dvds to start from season 1 to watch

they are aprox £20, or for rental in blockbuster about £5-7 pw
if u cant fine them though feel free to send me a message and ill look if i got them still and you can borrow them :)

:lol: this coming from the person who hasn't seen the first five seasons :haha:

I can find them to buy esy enough, just the money prob :dohh:

I lurrrrve House! When we were in the US for our honeymoon in January they were showing the new season and it really confused me cos I hadn't seen the season before so none of it made sense. Then I realised they were showing it weekdays on Channel 5 this summer so caught up and noooowww I get it :D

I love house, only got into it because when it was on channel 5 it used to follow Grey's which I adore. It's not my fave US show (I'm a us show junkie) but it's up there for me :)

I like house.

Arcane girl, asda have them on sale at the min either £13 or £14 for each series

I looove house, lol. He is incredibly mean and nasty, lol, but always right.

House is amazing!!! It's funny, intelligent and generally brilliant! We started watching series 5, then went back and watched 1 and 2. We're watching 3 and 6 simultaneously now - 3 on dvd then 6 on sky1 (gets a bit confusing lol!)

House is hands down the best show I have ever watched. I have all the seasons on dvd and if I don't have anything to do I always sit down and put a random episode on. One of those shows you hope will never end!

I love it.

Hugh Laurie is fantastic, but i do love Jesse Spencer

v XXXX

ive been a fan since episode 1!!!! you HAVE to see the other seasons!

(btw there is another thread here somewhere that i started with taperjeangirl!)

I need dvds to see the other seaons! :lol: Skint till after christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->