Anybody watching the new season of Inbetweeners?

morri

mom to one
Reaction score
I was attending the live chat at e4 website and it was quite funny. Have seen the first 2 seasons on the ent and can't wait to watch this new season :D. Also asked an english buddy to take part of a competition for me for the 1-3rd season of it :haha:

I love it! The last episode was amazing :) ahh I've missed it xxx

i watched it 4od last night and i nearly pee'd myself at the end it was so funny im glad it back on

Thats great- I am going to run off to the world wide webs and see if its is onlien yet :haha: . I once saw the whokle two seasons at one day :haha:

I love the inbetweeners. I was so excited about the 3rd season. It was so funny when Simon's ball was hanging out.

I have just seen the episode (and athough it was a bit of a scrambled image(this PC lack speed and ram) It was super hilarious- I wonder whether they used his real ball... and gotta love the form master :haha:

"get in the minge mobile"
"thats a strange thing to call your mums car"

That made me laugh for about 10 minutes
tears and everything lol

x

just reminded me it was on !! thanks!! im watching it now on 4od how funny reminds me of my broher and his mates haha

always makes me cry with laughter! I really wish they did 1 hour episodes though, they're always over way too quick! x

It was the first time I saw it last night x Cant believe I never saw it before x soooo funny x

I recommend catching up on the earlier series when you have time :D

great episode again although a bit yuck . lol yea kissing somebiody who jsut vomited yummy xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->