*Anybody with me for a Christmas Baby*? !!

Hi ladies
Could I join you please??
I am 6DPO today and if have caught eggy would be due 22nd Dec.:happydance:
This is 7th month ttc, had a chemical in early Dec :growlmad: with no luck since, although this cycle is the first one which has returned to 'normal' and I had a decent amout of EWCM
Trying not to symptom spot.... but not being very successful lol

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Dangermouse :) sorry about your chemical :( glad to hear your cycle is back on track. When do you plan to test? x

Hi Dangermouse :) sorry about your chemical :( glad to hear your cycle is back on track. When do you plan to test? x

Hi ES89 - thanks - I plan to test from 10DPO - so from Tues - just got to try and get through Easter without POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AF is due tuesday for me but I am pretty good I don't test until I am late but last few cycles AF has been here right on cue :( x

Still trying to hold out until next week however i did a test this morning and its only 8dpo stupid i know :S silly me!!!

good luck girlies and have a super easter xx

I wanted to test this morning but I convinced myself it's too early, I guess I do have some will power left!

Duke I did the same thing and not even FMU so ridiculous!!

Hi Ladies, any updates?
AfM, AF due on saturday, if she doesnt show then i test:dohh:

AF was due Monday or Tuesday but still not here so I have changed my ticker to my longest cycle...praying she stays away for 9 months :)

AF was due Monday or Tuesday but still not here so I have changed my ticker to my longest cycle...praying she stays away for 9 months :)

Ooooh hopefully she remains MIA! Good luck!!

WOW!!!!! That's awesome news Mrshill:happydance: am so happy for u,wishing u a H&H 9mnths.
Afm, AF arrived on schedule on sunday.

LadyGriz, I can see u caught d spermie too :happydance: congrats,wishn u a wonderful pregnancy.:hugs:

Ladies,what did u do differently dis cycle? Pls share

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->