*Anybody with me for a Christmas Baby*? !!

Hiya well just test (maybe bit early) but hardly no line there ? I had 2 dark ones yesterday can it really change that quick or should I test again later ?

I'm new to all this been trying for 3 months but first month using opk etc ;)

I hope everything works out for you both ;)

Hiya well just test (maybe bit early) but hardly no line there ? I had 2 dark ones yesterday can it really change that quick or should I test again later ?

I'm new to all this been trying for 3 months but first month using opk etc ;)

I hope everything works out for you both ;)

It can definitely change that fast...the day I got my +opk, I got a negative earlier in the day and a positive that night followed by two negatives the next day. Good luck this month!

Not sure if I qualify to join you guys because if I were to get my bfp this month my EDD would be 5 Jan, BUT my family always has babies 2-3 weeks early so PERHAPS I could have a x-mas baby, if not probably just after.

It can definitely change that fast...the day I got my +opk, I got a negative earlier in the day and a positive that night followed by two negatives the next day. Good luck this month!
Yea,LadyGriz, the LH surge doesnt last long. Thats why a lot of people miss it by not testing on time.

Not sure if I qualify to join you guys because if I were to get my bfp this month my EDD would be 5 Jan, BUT my family always has babies 2-3 weeks early so PERHAPS I could have a x-mas baby, if not probably just after.
Oh,u r welcome. Have heard that happen. Some people deliver ±2wks from EDD.
Goodluck to us all.

Thank you so much I feel a lot happier now I was a bit worried thinking tests were faulty maybe (when positive) I have been BDing almost every day so fx for our Xmas bundles I will look out for your stories ;D

Hi everyone,
DPO 1 for me! Very excited for a X-mass baby. Also, will be testing on DH's birthday. I haven't told him so if its a possitive it will be a full surprise for him.
We used preseed this cycle, and I'm feeling very possitive! Good luck to all!!!!!:thumbup:

Hi everyone,
DPO 1 for me! Very excited for a X-mass baby. Also, will be testing on DH's birthday. I haven't told him so if its a possitive it will be a full surprise for him.
We used preseed this cycle, and I'm feeling very possitive! Good luck to all!!!!!:thumbup:
Welcome dearie. Same as me 1DPO,used preseed too,hoping we get that beautiful BFP this month. *hugs*

hows everyone feeling? x

Morning (afternoon? lol) ES89! Feeling pretty good today, a little confused by my cycle this month but trying to relax and just go with the flow. How about you?

Morning here :) Trying sooooo hard not to symptom spot but I have had cramping/pressure since O. Yesterday I was so on edge, snapping at everyone. My friend was like you seem cheesed off today and I was like yer I am...but I don't know why....? Generally feeling tired and aching. bummed out as my luteal phase is only going to be 8 or 9 days. what has been happening in your cycle?

I've been a bit crampy since O too! And unfortunately, very gassy lol...I'm putting my husband to shame with my toots :haha: My cycles super confusing due to lower than usual temps, +OPKs 6 and 7 days after my first +OPK and some fertile cm too. FF is telling me I O'd on cd11 but I'm not really sure... :shrug:

I am 2dpo.. a Xmas baby would be the best present ever
If I have been lucky this month I'd be due on Xmas eve :dust:

hmmmm, maybe your 2nd +opk could be a good sign, when are you due to test? I got my opk 6 days later than last 2 cycles, thought i had missed it so just carried on bding every other day then when I relaxed it came. I don't temp so cant really relate to that sorry x

I'll probably wait and test next Thursday or Friday at the earliest....I really hate seeing BFNs!! DH and I were trying SMEP but after my other +OPKs we have been BD'ing every other day just to be sure.

FX'd for you laurabe, keep us updated!

GL Laurabe :) I am with you, best xmas present ever xx

AF due tuesday for me, hope she stays away for both of us xx

Hi Ladies,
Didnt wanna get my hopes up so am been very careful with symptom spotting:haha:. Bn crampy since Ov too,fatigue and i stretch a lot. Just 4DPO today, 8days till POAS:happydance:
Welcome Laura, praying we all get our Xmas babies
:thumbup:

trying sooooo hard not to SS, hate the disappointment of seeing :bfn: x

I try to not symptom spot every month and every month I do it...lack of will power is a real b*tch!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->