Anyone 1-4dpo?

Coltsmommy

Reaction score
Anyone else 1-4dpo and want to wait it out with me? I am so nervous. We didn't get to do the deed on ovulation day, but did the day before and this morning(ovulated yesterday) so lots of prayers that those spermies were where they were supposed to be and attacked that big ol eggie once it popped out

Hi I am 6DPO and as my AF is normally every 33 days i will wait it out with you, already symptom spotting, i know the CM i get after i have ovulated hasn't happened which i am taking as a good sign as this only happens when we haven't got the egg, thought felt cramps for implantation to god i'm driving myself crazy lol

Hello, Im 5dpo today and Im like you - we didn't BD on the day of ovulation but we did the day before and one after so Im hoping that this month is our month.

Any symptoms so far? I have had mild twinges behing belly button today but Ive had that before so not reading too much into it!

My temp is normal really - 36.66 today, anyone else temping?

Good luck girls
xx

not temping bd every day for 5 days 2b4 the day and 2 after. had some cramping going to toilet more and sore boobs dont get that for af fingers crossed x

I think I am 4 of 5 dpo, but i don't want to check because i am trying to not count this month, if you know what i mean. i don't want to start poas until further along in the month because i tend to get my hopes up too easily since losing the baby.

Well, I'm a little late to the game at 1DPO, but can I join? It's always easier to get through the TWW with others than alone.

O-d yesterday (valentine's day) - DTD on Friday, Sunday and Yesterday (Monday), so hopefully it was enough, but we'll see.

TTC again - 1dpo here too.. do you think it matters if you DTD again tonight? sometimes they say the egg can survive for 24hrs? i think i am going to just to be safe...

good luck to everyone in their TWW and i pray we all get our :bfp: and that they are EXTRA STICKY!

Bellaxge - it can't hurt to DTD 1 more time to try to catch that egg. I think we'll take a day off - I felt O pains yesteday afternoon so I know it'll be too late tonight for us. We weren't really TTC this month - more like NTNP - but I started using OPK on Monday and have been temping, so I think I just got lucky and caught the egg in our weekend long Valentine's Day celebrating. I mean we caught the timing right - only time will tell if we caught the egg or not.

Fingers X'd for us all!!!

if all goes well, when does everyone plan on testing? I'm thinking March 1st?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->