Anyone 11dpo today?? Symptoms??

traceyann1980

Reaction score
Hi all, I only had sore boobs yesterday and tiny bit of heartburn, today I've gone back to getting lots of thick White cm, had a horrible moment when I ran to the bathroom as I though AF had come early! I'm still exhausted, been falling asleep around 4-5pm then needing to crawl to my bed by 9pm. Cooked steak last night and the smell was awful. Couldn't drink my coffee this morning. Not getting the usual chocolate cravings or short temper I normally associate with AF coming. Hoping I'm not imaging all of this!!

Any of you ladies still getting signs and when are you planning on testing?

Fx'd for all x

hi when i had my son smell was on of the first signs, every whiff just gets up those nostrills and then the sickness follows!!! keeping everything crossed for you it is awful waiting especially when you really dont want af to rear her ugly head!!! keeping everything crossed for you!!!! i am 15dpo today and been trying after mmc in july last year, cant help feeling af on her way even though she is late but my cycles vary from 30 to 36! so here is hoping, and now i have just written that in black and white i know i have just cursed my self but lets keep everything crossed for now!! baby dust to us!!!!!!!! lots of it!!!

Thank you, you too! Xx

My first sign with ds was nausea...but that was 6 years ago!! I know exactly what you mean by writing it down!! I won't even tell OH about any signs in case I jinx it! He said last night my boobs felt a lot heavier than usual and they were bigger ( he thought I had a new bra!! Lol) and I told him "don't say that!" then when he asked if I thought I was pregnant I kept saying no as I didn't wanna tempt fate...oh the things we do!!

lol i am sure that is one thing he wont complain of! being bigger haha, well keep me posted and i shall hope you have no unwanted visitors!!!xxx

Right back at you! Yeah he's not complaining so far ha ha! Hope the witch doesn't get you and it's bfp's all round, I'm terrified to test tho!

me too !! when r u thinking of testing? i am going to try and wait the weekend out at least that will take me to cd 36..

I want to test today but know I should wait till Tuesday. Wondering if I can hold out tho, scared to test but want to know either way!

I'm 11dpo and tested earlier with FMU - :bfn:

I know it's early as Af isn't due til Mon/Tues but can't help feeling disappointed. Been trying since last April, had a mc in July.

Got very sore boobs, and had some cramping 7/8 dpo, but thats stopped. Had some nausea, but not much, but slept pretty much all day & night since Thurs, and find myself desperate for a wee, only to "trickle" when I get there! Also very bloated & got terrible wind (TMI-sorry!!).

gonna try not to test now until at least Monday.

Good luck all and lots of :dust:

Thank you, I caved and did a cb digital and got a bfn. Now sitting here in tears.... Knew it was all in my head! I'm due mon/tue too so now just have to wait for HER to arrive :-(

Remember, it ain't over til she arrives!!
FX'd for you

:hugs:

Thank you, I caved and did a cb digital and got a bfn. Now sitting here in tears.... Knew it was all in my head! I'm due mon/tue too so now just have to wait for HER to arrive :-(

Hey Tracey, it ain't over till the :witch: arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->