Anyone 25ish TTC#1 and on CD12 of 28? Cycle Buddy????

RachaelMac

Reaction score
Hi girls

well title says it all really im 25, married and from berkshire but going to be moving to tidworth around november time ish.

im on CD12 of a 28 day cycle so ovulating this weekend and still trying for miracle number 1 after 19months.

Just looking for anyone around my age whos got the same cycle length and stage so we can support each other!

Recently been to the doctors so starting investigations soon and feel i need someone to chat to about everything because as much as i love my hubby and he loves me theres only so much CM chat we can do.

Thanks for reading Baby dust to all xxx

hia rachael:flower:

im amy and im 26, we have been ttc our 1st for 6 months now, im on CD 16 of a 28-35 day cycle, I had my 1st +opk yesterday and its - today so i hope im oving today, alltho i have argued with my OH so i am not sure there is much chance of romance today:nope:

my Oh is swedish and im english but living in Stockholm. I understand what you mean about not wanting to discuss CM with your hubby all the time, I tried to explane ewcm to my OH and he said "oh so its a bit like snot?" yuk yuk yuk, that isnt a very sexy thing to think about!

are you temping or opking or taking any supliments?

hugs from me :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->