Anyone 40 and TTC?

Weewendyg

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

I'm looking for someone in the same situation as myself. I am 40 years old and have just married the love of my life. We suffered a devastating MC last December (like there's any other kind)...and now trying again.

I'd love to find some support and also offer whatever I can to everyone else.

Love to hear from you!

BABY DUST to you all!

Wendy :hugs:

Hi Wendy

I am Caroline and am 41. I got pregnant last year in August and at 12 weeks found out I had had a MC at 9 weeks. I just found out on Monday I am pregnant again. It took 9 very long months and I thought it would never happen and that last year was my last chance. I have a couple friends younger than me who also MCd last year but are now well into their 2nd pregnancies - was hard to know they were getting pregnant and I wasnt so hopefully this might help you to know its not too late - might take time but its possible. Lots of baby dust to you xx

Hi, you are most definetly not the only one on here..there are a few of us. Hi, well im 42 and been ttc for 2 months. Sadly i got my bfp a week past on Thursday only to miscarry a week later. Sadly, i think that ttc in your forties, seems to carry the risk of m/c more
:( Saying that, as soon as the bleeding stops, i will be back ttc so heres hoping for my sitcky bean next time. Goodluck Carlimad.Fingersx for you and your beanie.xxxx

Thank you both so much for posting.....I felt like I ws the only "old lady" here. (No offense...LOL).

I am due tomorrow...tested today and got BFN...but hoping there still might be a chance that I might be!

Keep me posted!

Thank you again!
Wendy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back