• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone 5/6dpo?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
how long til you test? apparently 6 days is 'long enough' from now, puts me at 12dpo or 11dpo, but i want an official test date. so whos gonna test with me? needs to be someone from the UK cause of time reasons... i live in west yorkshire UK! :thumbup: plllesee GET BACK TO ME ASAP!

:bfp: :dust: :test: :friends: :hugs2:

im 5 dpo today :hugs: ill test with you xx im not from the uk.. but ireland has the same timing as uk :D

YAYY BABYHOPRES!! didnt realise u were same dpo as me babes?! TTC buddies too hahaha! fancy that! <3 wat date shall we set then? xxxx

im not sure... i usually cant help my self and test at 12 dpo but any time after that is fine too you say a day which suites you cuz i dunno what day really lol

saturday the 1st? thats if AF isnt on her way now..im already spotting.. :(

I'm 6DPO too - can I join you? I'm not from Yorkshire (although lived there a long time ago). I'm in Australia but would love to join you guys. I want to test now but know that's way too early.

yeah ok sat 1st it is :D may day yayy might be a lucky day to test

of course hun you can join us!!!! all the veisn on my belly are really purple and pronounced, its shocking !

of course hun you can join us!!!! all the veisn on my belly are really purple and pronounced, its shocking !

Thanks! I may not be on the same time zone but at least I can tell you what's happening on Neighbours :)

hahahaha, oh my gosh i havent watched that in years and yrs now, i think the story got a bit too silly after a while LOL! btw me and my partner wanna move to aust when hes done at university. ;)

feeling very positive today :happydance: how you feeling? any symptoms

my biggest thins is needing to pee literally every 5 mins... im never like that im actually the opposite so im wondering whats up..

headache for the last 3 days.. nausea, tired

oooo spotting could be IB :D :happydance:

thats wat i was thinking! my tummy has felt so achy/sensitive and earlier my bbs were tingling and stuff. i do feel quite different. eeee fxfx fxxxxx

eeeek im so excited.. ive never felt so positive about a cycle.... :happydance: i really hope this is it.. id be due on my birthday :D

oohhh my god! if i am now i'll be due 8 days after my sons birthday -jan 9th!

jan 10th is my birthday :D i worked it out the net said jan 10th.. i could not believe it of all days to be due.. think it would be a nice birthday present :D

:dust: for us both hun

Awwww it really would wouldnt it?! oh my gosh we'd be due the same time, thatd be soooo cool hahaha! could update eachother on bump pictures weekly?!

yeah that would be great.. also how cute would our bumps be by xmas :happydance:

AWWWWW! gosh im so excited, i hope this spotting is IB and not impending AF.... grrr.ill be gutted if it is!!! Its good how positive u are though, i really hope if its not my month its at least yours! =D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->