anyone 5/6dpo?

i usually just kinda go with the flow.. if that makes sense.. and its gotten me no where so this month im trying to be 100% positive.

no we both deserve a bfp :D

i googled IB for you and this site has a great answer on it, it should help you relax as it says you can get it as early as 6dpo https://babymed.com/FAQ/Browse.aspx?53

i hope it helps :D

awwww thankyou so much hun for going outa ur way like that for me!!!! thats a real mate is that! *hugs*

your very welcome.. :hugs: well ttc is hard enough without having to go it alone.. :D and sometimes just having some answers helps lol

:dust:

it certainly does doesnt it? what ya upto tonight?????? my DP isnt home until later and im making him bring me back a Donner kebab haha! im craving it. hmmm!

not much.. my oh is at work till like 11 but im at my parents anyway till 2mor night..

but i am craving chinese... yummmmm lol but im meant to be trying to loose weight :dohh: so i gotta sow my mouth shut haha

we keep posting on the same threads at the same time :rofl:

so have you thought of names :D

lmfao! nicholas for a boy, im not sure about girls names xxx you?

well we did have sophie, chloe and isabella on our list but 2 friends and my cousin all had girls and used all 3 names :(

so im left with Aoibhe which i like alot anyway, Sienna and Ellie

for a boy we love Thomas :D or maybe ben nd charlie.. so many choices lol

awwwwww! i love niamh! but my best mates girl is called niamh.. i love the name may, i might call her may. :hugs:

well since your testing first of may that would be a sweet name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->