Anyone 6dpo or close? Symptoms??!? NEW here!

Rdavi82

Reaction score
is anyone else at 6 dpo? if so would you share symptoms? Thanks! im new here and looking for ttc buddies:blush:

Hello! Welcome! I am 5 dpo and I've been feeling kind of nauseous and tired. Also been having to go to the bathroom more and have slight cramping. I'm thinking maybe it's all in my head though....haha

Hey, I am 9dpo, my cycle is on average about 30 days, so my period is due on the 8th - ish. I will have to wait another week to find out if all my efforts have been in vain. I have been TTC #1 for 11 cycles, this is number 12! So obviously I am not optimistic after so many months of nothing! I wont be testing until I'm at least 2 days late. Last month my cycle lasted 34 days - wtf? I tested and tested BFN, BFN and then finally AF, it's so hard thinking maybe I tested too early. Won't be doing that again. I've no symptoms; only that I had 2 weird dreams last night one about a head on collision and one I was cheating on my husband - very strange!!!! Good Luck this cycle - when are you testing?

I am now 7dpo and am going crazy lol. My period is due the 10th. I have 7 days to wait and i wont test early neither. I wait till the day my period is due or wait till the day after. Well hopefully this is your month! That's a long time to wait to get your BFP. Those symptoms i do have is how I felt my last tww and then my period came so i am not feeling to positive. I always dream about my husband cheating on me, i wake up angry at him, haha. I have had a couple dreams where i got positives on pregnancy tests, and normally i dont lol. I will be testing on the 10th or 11th.

I think we're testing around the same day. As I said I doubt I'll need to. I got pregnant last year after 4 months of trying, but that resulted in a miscarriage, I've been trying since. This is our 12th cycle a full year. Good Luck xxx

I'm sorry to hear that. Well hopefully it's our time!!

I'm 3 dpo. No "symptoms" really but I will say that I've had increased yellowy cm and my pelvis feels like full or something. I'm not sure if it's achy. It feels like I'm really bloated. But I've been eating like a pig lately haha

Haha, I've been eating more lately too lol

Rdavi82, any updates?

I'm currently 6 dpo (CD21) and here's what I've got going on...

1 - 2DPO: Nothing.
3 DPO: Tiredness. Backache in the evening, very low around tailbone and back of pelvis.
4 DPO: Backache in the evening, uncomfortable. Tiredness.
5 DPO: Backache all day, some heartburn in the morning, some dull cramping in lower abdomen, burping.
6 DPO: Backache all day, more dull cramping/tugging above pubis bone. A few more trips to the washroom. Headache off and on throughout the day. Heartburn this morning and afternoon. Constant burping regardless of eating or drinking. Feeling like there's something stuck in my throat and that I might want to puke it up...yeah, sounds like fun right?

I would love to find a TTC buddy to go through this process with me, if you or anyone else is interested, let me know!

Good luck to you!!

Rdavi82, any updates?

I'm currently 6 dpo (CD21) and here's what I've got going on...

1 - 2DPO: Nothing.
3 DPO: Tiredness. Backache in the evening, very low around tailbone and back of pelvis.
4 DPO: Backache in the evening, uncomfortable. Tiredness.
5 DPO: Backache all day, some heartburn in the morning, some dull cramping in lower abdomen, burping.
6 DPO: Backache all day, more dull cramping/tugging above pubis bone. A few more trips to the washroom. Headache off and on throughout the day. Heartburn this morning and afternoon. Constant burping regardless of eating or drinking. Feeling like there's something stuck in my throat and that I might want to puke it up...yeah, sounds like fun right?

I would love to find a TTC buddy to go through this process with me, if you or anyone else is interested, let me know!

Good luck to you!!

I am on cycle day 19 and am 5-6 DPO!! This is our FIRST month TTC! I don't know how I am going to deal with this TWW every month...I'm going to drive myself crazy :wacko: I've been having weird symptoms ever since Sunday! I've been on birth control for a very long time so this is my first "natural" cycle in about 10 years so I honestly wouldn't know if some of these symptoms I'm experiencing are PMS! I've been journaling my symptoms every day and it's so weird because I have that stuck in my throat feeling today as well!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->