Anyone a chart guru? cos i sure need one! Temps dropped 6+7dpo???

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
My chart is doing weird things.. i kinda wish i didn't start temping now because this is more stressful! What happened to my temps the last 2 days? Doesn't look like an implantation pregnancy dip does it? :/ x

Implantation dips are not proven to be 100% true. Some ladies have them, some don't.

Either way, temps generally won't tell you if you're pregnant or not.
Fingers crossed xx

Thanks Laura! I wondered if my sudden low temps could be a sign of low progesterone / progesterone crashing? Do you know anything about this? X

Not a clue. Although with that significant a drop I would check the batteries in my thermometer.

My thermometer once went wacky and started giving me random temps (mine were super high, though) and it turned out the battery was on its way out

Well i made a mess of that! Just tried to take the battery out and failed, now the thing won't even turn on properly, jus says 'err' grrr! Best i get ready and go to town and get another!! X

Unbelievable! 6 chemists/shops and none of them have got bbt thermometers! Ugh! Have had to order one off amazon and pay extra for delivery tomorrow, so looks like i cant temp in the morning... so frustrating x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->